REGISTERING WITH GOLD COAST BASKETBALL
- Once you have entered your details you will receive access to the Gold Coast Basketball Members area. This area allows you to view all Member specific information and from your very own dashboard you will have the ability to view all purchases made through the Gold Coast Basketball website.
- Gold Coast Basketball is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the personal information you supply when entering your details. Gold Coast Basketball may also use your personal information for related purposes or for direct marketing communications with you. If you wish not to receive marketing please contact the club to unsubscribe from this service.
- Gold Coast Basketball reserves the right to refuse or terminate any website user without any reason.
ONLINE BOOKING / PURCHASE CONFIRMATION
- Successful online bookings will receive an automatic confirmation via email. No further confirmation is required.
- If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that they’re email address they have entered is correct. Customer must also check their personal email settings, to ensure that the confirmation email was not sent to their ‘spam’ / ‘junk mail’.
- Any questions regarding an online booking, can be made by contacting Gold Coast Basketball on 0402 180 111
- Gold Coast Basketball accepts no liability or responsibility for cancellations, inclusive of travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred by you or any other person in connection with the purchase.
- In exceptional circumstances the Manager may issue refunds. Refunds will only be paid towards the debit / credit card used to secure the booking. Manager can be reached by contacting Gold Coast Basketball on 0402 180 111
- After the confirmation of debit / credit card details, refunds will be issued within 7 working days.